Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

7.18.2011

Stupid Trace Adkins....

While it might seem to most people that I had a fun and exciting weekend with the wife and kids gone(watching movies, running around the hills looking for coyotes, spending too much time at wineries) in reality, I was simply trying to stave off the boredom and depression which I often fall into when my wife and kids are away for a few days.

And I was doing a pretty good job of it too, until I was driving home from work today, and the newest Trace Adkins song came on the radio.






Sniff, sniff...and then to come home to no hugs and kisses made it tougher...

We have pink and purple fishing poles, and as a daddy, I have been seen by other males actually using one...and like Trace says, it isn't just fishing...



I just hope that they remember it as much as I do....

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just, wow. That's the first time I've heard/seen that song myself. I have plenty of pics that look very close to the ones you have too. I'll just keep mine to myself, but thanks for posting. Wow.

    ReplyDelete