Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

7.13.2011

Just sitting here at the computer with my legs crossed...

This is one of those stories that is PAINFUL to read. 

Man's penis cut off, put through garbage disposal

I really don't have anything to add.  As a man, part of me wants to say that there is NOTHING a man could do which would deserve this kind of payback.  I'm a realist though...I know there is evil in the world, and some men can work that evil on the women they are supposed to love.  

I'm not sure what I would have to do to make my wife go this direction.  I can see my wife deciding that I need to be dead, but I'm not sure she's the castrating type.   


Still, it's probably a good thing that I let the girls start their dinner before I eat mine...it's also another good excuse for still not having a headboard on the bed...no headboard and no way to tie me up just because I forgot to put the toilet seat down again...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment