Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

7.12.2011

Concealed means concealed!

Big brouhaha brewing over this story out of Arizona, about a State Senator who decided the proper way to demonstrate the lazer on her Ruger LCP was by pointing it at a reporters chest. 

I think that if I had been an advisor to Senator Klein, I would have told her to leave the gun in her purse, and let the reporters find some stock pictures for their story...little chance of that though, I suppose.  I don't want to be accused of stereotyping, but one can assume that the type of person who would purchase a 'strawberry' colored pistol is the type that wants to show people how cute and harmless it is.

Maybe the reporter is mistaken, and there was really a Predator in the room with him, and he just assumed it was the Senator's lazer sight...

No comments:

Post a Comment