Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.04.2012

The right tool for the job...

Yesterday I bought a new set of HDMI Cables at Big Lots.  Of course, these cables come hermetically sealed in plastic bubble. 

Recognizing the homicidal glee in my eyes as I attacked the hard plastic case with steak knife, my wife intervened. 

'You know...an pinterest the other day, someone posted an idea about using a can opener on plastic cases like that...'

Grunt.  Whatever...I figured it wouldn't hurt to humor her before slitting my wrists, so I took the can opener out of the drawer...

Bloody Frickin' Brilliant.  Just clamp that can opener on, and crank it down one of the long side, and you can basically unfold the bubble...

I knew there was some reason I was keeping her around...

No comments:

Post a Comment