Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.05.2012

Because it's Monday...

I'm not very excited to head out to work this morning, but what's new.  What is new is that I am leaving work early to do the walk through of our new place we are renting.  If everything goes right, then by 5:00 tonight, we should have the first load of boxes moved into the new place.

None to soon...our apartment is starting to look like a cross between 'Hoarders' and a 2nd hand liquor store. 

My life isn't nearly as tough as I make it out to be, on an absolute scale.  We don't live our lives on an absolute scale though...all I really have to compare it to is the day, week, and year before it.  When I have MY tough days, I think about this Trace Adkins song.  It's about putting one foot in front of the other.  If you haven't seen it before, the video is worth watching, and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment