Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

7.18.2012

One of the dumbest things I've ever heard...

Despite being quite a big fan of the female form, in an effort to maintain a harmonious relationship with my wife, I try not to focus too much on hotties around here on my blog.  Oh...there might be the occasional reference to Kat Dennings, or Christina Hendriks, or Alyson Hannigan...but it's not like a have a Doxy of the Day or anything like that.  I try to avoid doing anything that would imply my wife is not the be all/end of women for me. 

Sometimes though, the news provides me an excuse!

Kate Upton Responds To SkinnyGossip.com Fat Criticism: 'I'm Not Going To Starve Just To Be Thin,' Model Says

Now...to be truthful, I have not visited skinnygossip.com to read the original material, nor will I link to there website.  As a father of two girls, I have zero desire to help out a site than can be classified as 'pro-anorexia'....even if it hyperbole.  I'm a big believer that there can't be smoke without fire. 

And speaking of smoking...how can you justify saying that this girl is fat, even if you are just trying to be 'intentionally outrageous and intended to provoke controversy'? 


pictures from www.fatbuddhastore.com

I'm just not seeing it...and I looked, and looked, and looked some more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment