Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.25.2011

A Wild and crazy time!

This evening, I am taking my amazing wife to the Benton/Franklin fair in Kennewick, where we will watch the country singer formerly identified as Kenny Rodgers.  Poor Kenny made an unfortunate decision a few years ago in regards to some plastic surgery...but so far all reports are it didn't effect his singing voice.

I grew up listening to Kenny Rodgers, so I am somewhat excited to go see him tonight.  He is entering that  stage of his career where you can't be 100% sure that he is going to pass by your way again, which is kind of the same reason I went and saw Neil Diamond a few years ago(although, I'm a MUCH bigger Neil fan than a Kenny fan). 

As long as he does Coward of the County, everything else will be A-Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment