Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.03.2011

How to ensure you start your day in a GREAT mood.

SWMBO made it home safe and sound from her Connecticut adventure late Monday night, which is nice.  I then proceeded to sleep like poop after she got home about midnight.  Today wasn't a bad day at work, but the last three hours of my day were spent sitting in a training classroom.  Needless to say, when I walked in the door, I was something less than bubbly.

SWMBO took one look at me, smiled and said, 'I know what you need.'  I was a little upset when she sat down on the computer instead of proceeding to give me a back rub, but my disappointment quickly faded.




If you find yourself still standing from dancing a jig, please feel free to blame my wife. 

Wow.  I always knew that Sugarland was just that little bit funky, but I didn't think Sara Bareillis(who I know mostly from King of Anything, and Love Song) had it in her.  Sorry Dexy...but this is now THE version of this song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment