Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.15.2011

Penciling in the date...

When I got home from work today, my wife asked me if I might be interested in going to zomBcon, being held over in Seattle.  Since it was the first I had heard of it, I figured I had better take a look at the website before committing.

It looks kind of interesting, but I can only pencil it in right now because the weekend it is scheduled is the 2nd weekend of deer season.  If I do my job and get a deer early in the season, it could be an enjoyable weekend with my wife in Seattle, in between the opening weekend of deer season, and the start of elk season. 

My main reservations about going come from two extremes....either thinking I'm a huge geek for going, or finding out that I am not nearly a big enough geek to enjoy myself. 

IN the end, the deciding factor might be the high aesthetic appeal Rose McGowan...kind of had a crush on her ever since 'Scream'...very curious to see what she looks like in real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment