Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.24.2011

Too bad she didn't aim lower...

Woman stabs man who tried to rape her

 Courtesy of KOMO News 4, out of Seattle, and good for her for fighting back.  I only wish she had finished the job. 

Whether it's because I'm a father of two girls, or someone who just always respected women...rape seems to me to be a particularly heinous crime, and I would not pout at all if it was judged to be a capital crime.  I hope as my daughter age, that they will at a minimum choose to carry a small, open assisted knife in their pocket.  I would rather risk them falling victim of a public schools 'Zero Tolerance Policy' for having a Kershaw Chive in their pocket(like mommy has) than having them fall victim to a desecration of their body and soul.  




 

1 comment: