Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.20.2011

Awww...it's so cute!

Well, because I'm a sucker for peer pressure, and all the cool kids are doing it, I guess I need to post a picture of whatever knife I have in my pocket. 


It's a Cold Steel Urban Pal.  The blade, since you are busy snickering, is 1.5 inches long, and it is satisfactorily sharp.   I am currently a victim of my own worry.  Two weeks ago, as part of our weekly 'tailgate' presentation at work, which serves as a catchall for small safety and security topics, there were a few paragraphs talking about a 'renewed emphasis' on 'allowable knives' at work.  I'm a big enough coward that I decided to let my Kershaw Leek sit at home in the drawer for a while.  Truthfully, in the past few weeks, I haven't run into a task the Urban Pal couldn't handle.  

No compensating for anything on this side!

No comments:

Post a Comment