Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.06.2012

The Opposite of Gourmet

Taco Bell can barely be considered food...but sometimes, you are in the mood for barely food.  After reviewing their breakfast menu and finding it...lacking, I was eager to give them a chance to redeem themselves, and so I finally got to sink my teeth into their Dorito's Loco Taco.

It was really pretty good in that 'I know I'm taking 3 months off my life for every bite that I take' kind of way.  The Dorito's flavor goes perfectly with the fake taco meat in the shell...ummm...Yum!  I can certainly see myself pounding 5 or 6 of these after a night of drinking...

Luckily, my wife is there to make sure things like that don't happen. 

1 comment:

  1. My uncle termed the opposite as a gourmand. Volume, for him, over quality. As for TB, or McD, or whatever? I doubt if it takes an ounce of life away, and as a treat, probably adds a bit. Everyday, sure.

    Oh, as to the wife? I really have to get me one of those. I've put the bottle up, mostly, save a swig of really good scotch a few times a year, or beer once an occasional, but a lot of other things could certainly do with a woman's touch, guidance, threat of claw hammer... Did they have any extra at the store where you got yours? :p

    ReplyDelete