Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.29.2012

0'Dark 30.

Heading out to go deer hunting.  The season Officially starts in about 3 hours, which will find me sitting in a wheat field north of the town of Pomeroy.  If I'm lucky, I will cross paths with an obliging doe(although I also wouldn't snub a legal(at least 3 points on one side) buck). 

Because we are in the 21st Century, I am looking forward to figuring out how to use my droid to post a picture of my successful hunt. 

Or, lament my failure to the general public.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you bought an Apple 5? I have a decent droid, myself. Never tried to post using it though... sounds interesting, when I can get out. Anyway, good fortunes on your hunt and posting. I am looking forward to a doe or buck almost as much as you are.

    Meat! Love them meats.

    ReplyDelete