Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.24.2012

Cat Napping

We had the cats in to the vets on Friday for check-up and shots, and it seems to have taken it out of them a bit. 

 
 
It was actually kind of nice...there was much less craziness from the kitten, and you didn't need to open the front door on your hands and knees to keep her from making a break for it. 
 
With the cats sleeping the day away, I had a nice trip to the gun range in the morning, followed by visiting a few open houses with the family, and then family pictures at the local park.  Way back in the spring, we bid on and won a silent auction for professional type photos.  My wife had previously worked with this lady, and she produced some amazing pictures of my daughters.
 
Rest assured, when we get out sneak peak photos, I will share/brag about my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment