Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.23.2012

Crackin' the Whip

Looking for something fun and exciting to do on a Saturday evening, I sat the girls down at the kitchen table to begin prepping grapes to become raisins.  Since I washed the grapes as soon as I aquired them from my neighbor, it was just a matter of pulling the grapes off the bunches and putting them on the dehydrator trays.

Yup...that's all there was too it...but it certainly isn't a fast process. 

What I'm certain factories have machines for, I have a 6 year old and a ten year old for.

 
 
I guess I should have gotten them hair nets...that would have been really cute. 

1 comment:

  1. Grrr....i get precious few comments, and then when I do, I delete it as spam on my stupid phone.

    ReplyDelete