Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.15.2012

But that's not really what he said!

I'm not a huge Romney supporter, but man, it gets old constantly seeing the guy get beat down by the media.  It almost makes him a more sympathetic, underdog type of character. 

Case in point would be THIS headline from the AP.

Romney: 'Middle-income' between $200K and $250K

No, No, No.  Read your own @#*@*! article.  What he said, when asked, is that middle income families didn't start at $100K a year, he said: "No, middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less,".

I don't know what makes me madder...that the AP would deliberately misquote their OWN article for an Anti-Romney head line, OR that this is just another example of a policy where Romney and Obama are essentially saying the same thing. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not even for Romney, if mostly because I know he can't keep many of his campaign promises. He can't force congress to limit spending to 18% of GDP, it takes 2/3 of those bodies and it ain't there. So we will get another raise in the debt cap, and without a binding limit on spending. But, yeah.

    On the side, what the media is doing makes me much more likely to vote for Romney. I looked at Johnson but... no way. Another Bush but what choices are there? Not voting? On another side, perhaps that is what the media means to do? *shrug* Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The news will do just about anything to generate stories. If there are no stories, they will make one up.

    I am very tepid on Romney.

    ReplyDelete