Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.24.2012

They are kind of like a 2-year old that way...

When our children were younger, we went through a stange where rather than get my clothes(and the whole bathroom) soaked trying to bathe them, it was easier just to strip down, and have my wife hand them to me in the shower.  When they were clean, I would swap them out for the other one. 

It just seemed the most effective way of completing the task.

Today, while cleaning the garage, I came across two of my 5-gallong water jugs that hadn't been taken care of since hunting season.  They are too big to fit in the sink, and the fill connection on the tub isn't high enough, so I remembered my old technique, and just climbed in the shower with them.

They are plenty clean and ready for use now.  As long as my wife doesn't find a chest hair in her glass of water, I will be able to say 'Job Well Done.'

No comments:

Post a Comment