Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

1.06.2013

Like peas and carrots.

More than once over the past year or so, I have expressed my appreciation of brother/sister country newcomers The Band Perry.  What it really comes down to is, those kids can sing.

I also like the musical styling of the late, great Freddy Mercury and Queen, so when in the course of an hour wasted clicking my way from video to video on youtube, I came across this video, I was enthralled.



Glad to know the brothers can sing.  On their first CD, Kimberly sings lead on all the songs, which isn't bad, because she rocks, but I'm glad to see her brothers can do more than just sing backup.  It's also really neat to see them having so much FUN.  Their enthusiasm helps drag the crowd in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment