Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.02.2014

Spanking

Wow.  I did not see that result coming.  I thought that the Seahawks had a 50-50 shot at winning the game, but I did not expect it to be the wire to wire ass-kicking that it was.


My inner(and obviously, outer) Patriots fan is very satisfied.  People at work will be much easier to deal with tomorrow.

None of the commercials really blew me away...but both the new Captain America movie and the Transformers movie have moved up my list, and in the beer off, the Iron Horse Brewery Mocha Death beat the Elysian Split Shot.  I was the ultimate loser though, because after drinking two dark coffee accented beers like that in one afternoon/evening, I don't think I'll be able drink another beer this week, OR sleep tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment