Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.24.2014

Got that one marked on the calendar.

I'm blessed in that I have a wife who, if she doesn't actually enjoy action movies, she humors me. She grew up with two brothers, and thinks that the best movie to come out of the 1980's was Red Dawn.

Now...as for comic book/super hero movies...she doesn't get quite as excited for them as a genre as she does 'action' movies(even though most super hero movies are action movies). Still...it looks like Marvel might have another winner on their hands, because even though she wouldn't know the Guardians of the Galaxy from the Masters of the Universe, after watching the newly released trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, my wife said(with no sarcasm) 'Ooo...I can't wait to see that one!'

August 1st, I'll hold her to that. 



They certainly did the right thing with this first trailer, focusing more on the characters(actual characters!) than loud noises and explosions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment