Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.03.2011

It's here!

Nope, nothing I ordered in the mail, just my weekend.  Looks to be a fairly jam-packed one too. 

Friday we are going to hop in the car not so bright or early(9:30 is our hoped for departure time) to head up to Pullman, Washington, home of Washington State University.  Our goal is the Museum of Natural History located on the WSU campus.  I have never been there, so it's a bit of an adventure.  My worry is that the Museum will not be worth the 300 mile round trip...if it isn't though, I'm sure a two hour jaunt through the scenic Palouse, including many, many roads I have never been on before, with my AMAZING family will mean the day is not wasted. 

Sunday is of course, the Superbowl.  No more needs to be said.

Saturday is still up in the air.  At some point I need to do some prep work on munchies for the Superbowl, which I believe will include a Bacon Explosion or two(by request).  My wife has also consented to go to Ranch and Home to do some looking at guns.  To be fair, we will probably swing through an antique or craft store or two.

Notice, I am facing on the three day weekend ahead, and not the 4 days of work I have just completed.  My grasp on sanity is tenuous at best, and it depends on looking forward to happy making things, not looking back at things that made me sad.

Hello Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment