Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.14.2011

Best Valentines Gift EVER

The wife and I are not really all that big on Valentines Day.  Rather than try to find a sitter and compete with other folks for restaurant space, we will do our thang wither the weekend before or after.  Valentines Day is usually a card, some flowers, and chocolate.  There damn well better be chocolate.  With our Anniversary only a month later, we have just never been big on gifts, especially for me.  I'm a man, and a back-rub is a pretty good gift as far as I am concerned. 

This year, I bought the wife a Big Hershey's Kiss, and wrote her an actual letter.  Made her cry too. 

She got me the best gift she has ever gotten me on Valentines Day:




Meeting her was the luckiest day of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment