Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

5.11.2013

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

It's supposed to be 95-96 today so I came down with an unexpected case of motivation.  Yesterday was the chicks first night outside, which has allowed me to begin reclamation of my garage, and required a dump run first thing this morning. 

After that I got home and mowed the lawn and weed-wacked the edges.  Rather than leave the clippings that were blown on to the side walk there until a strong wind came along, I actually swept the patio and the sidewalks, before watering/feeding the chickens. 

It's entirely possible that there was beer(theoretically speaking it's a tasty Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy) in my hand prior to 11AM. 

Feels just like hunting camp...

No comments:

Post a Comment