Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

5.17.2013

Getting old sucks.

So, there I was in the bathroom this morning.  The old roll of TP was all used up, so I took off the old roll and threw it away.  Because it was my birthday(and I was feeling lazy) I took a new roll out from under the sink and placed it on the counter, but didn't actually place it on the roll holder.

For this reason, I failed to notice I had thrown the spring-loaded bar that actually holds the TP in place away with the old roll.  Like, really away because it was trash day, so I brought the full bathroom trashbag directly out to the curb before realizing what my laziness had lead too.

The day got better...

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!

    As for the spring? Thanks for the heads up. Didn't think that possible, and do that all the time. That's all I'm saying there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...I don't know...I complain about how much our 5 chickens poop...not sure I could handle THAT much compost.

    ReplyDelete