Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

5.17.2013

Oh, you shouldn't have!

Today is my birthday.  Now...I'm sure at some point there will be some kind of rambling brought forth on this site from myself about, that will go from melancholy about passing from my mid 30's to late 30's to the joy I feel over having my own particular life.  That's not happening right now. 

Instead, I share with you the pictures of the decorating I woke to find my cats had been doing all night for me! 


Historical evidence would lead me to believe that the grey one was mostly responsible for this. 

 
They didn't just limit their activities to upstairs either.  Here sits Reuben, still unsure after 4 months if he will fit through the pet door into the room where the food and litter are kept.
 


I mean...that is some motivation.  That is at least 8 trips up and down the stairs. 

Cleaning up things like this is the true reason I had kids...just give them some scissors and get out of the way. 

1 comment: