Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

5.13.2013

You have learned, Grasshopper.

Applications for special hunts are due May 22nd, and since hunting is something I enjoy, I don't wait until the last minute.  The only negative with that is that it means I get all of my tags around Mid-May, at which point I put them someplace safe.  That also means that when I need the tags in Mid-September, I most likely will have forgotten the safe place I put them.

Many is the night before deer season opens that my wife is sitting on the couch, watching me run around with my hair on fire, going through the same 4 drawers on our big hutch 6 times looking for my tags. 

Not this year...because I'm blogging about it.  Now, the first week of September I can just look here to remind myself that I put all my tags in the top shelf in the gun cabinet. 

Until I move them when I'm reorganizing things in July, and I forget update the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment