Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.31.2013

Sacrilege.

I'm willing to go on record as saying the peanut butter and chocolate belong together...and Reece's Peanut Butter Cups are as close to a perfect blending of the two as you can get(although Drake's Funny Bones come close).  I always look forward to Easter, because then you can get the Reece's Peanut Butter Eggs, which are really just bigger peanut butter cups...how can you go wrong there?

Well, I'll tell you...some joker of an Easter Bunny can decide to give you the White Chocolate Reece's Peanut Butter Eggs instead of the regular kind.

Not close...not close at all. 

That's alright though...she made it up to me by getting me some microwave Bacon Popcorn. 

 
 
Might have to try a bag of that while watching the season finale of Walking Dead later tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment