Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.11.2013

What is that noise?

I very seldom sleep until my alarm goes off in the morning.  Whether you want to blame it on my matress, my back, my small bladder, or just my natural 'early to bed, early to rise' circadian rhythm, I'm just up early.  Usually, I am out of bed with the alarm turned off 20 mintues early.

Thanks to daylight savings time, I actually had the chance to operationally check my alarm clock this morning, and it caused no small amount of panic from my wife.  With it being almost a year since she has heard an alarm clock in the morning, I had to spend a moment or two convincing here it wasn't the smoke detector.  

Hopefully by tomorrow, my body will catch back up to the clock...my alarm is set such that I don't have a lot of 'nothing' time in the morning...I one of those who normally just take care of three 'S's, and heads out the door.  I kind of miss my peak or two of Robin Meade in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me my first dose of funny-bone juice. Squeezed fresh at that. It's funny that what might cause you a bit of a shock, in your own life, can impact those around you even more.

    Way too funny, and no one got hurt, dispelled, jailed, or dead, plus the humor wasn't at all twisted and no psychic contortions were needed to laugh at the situation, mostly. All good.

    ReplyDelete