Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.01.2013

Okay, I'm ready for winter.

Today was, by all accounts, a beautiful spring day.  Temperature about 76 degrees, with a nice 5-10 mph breeze all day.  Pretty close to perfect, just like yesterday was.  This amazing spring weather encouraged one of my plum trees to pop into bloom this last weekend, and the other is close behind. 

 
 
As nice as it was today though, I'm already sick of it....because I realize that here in the Tri-Cities, 76 degrees on April 1st means we are only 6-8 weeks away from it being 95 degrees. 
 
Ick, Ick, Ick.  I really need to get my garden going...stat. 

1 comment:

  1. You are SUCH a sissy. I would laugh but... I am too. Yep, double down on getting the garden going here too. And, yep, tripling down on the fear of summer. Cold? I can deal with that. Heat? Melt me now and get it over? Bleh.

    ReplyDelete