Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.20.2013

Welcome to your world.

Where a guy carrying an umbrella and wearing a turtleneck can be mistaken as a guy wearing a ski mask and an 'assault rifle', resulting in a multi-jurisdictional manhunt and three school being locked down.

Holy Moly...over react much?  Makes me think twice about going between my house and the car without putting all my long guns in a case first.

The funniest part is watching the police and schools put a positive spin on it, saying 'You can't get much better training than that'.  Or 'we would rather check it out and be wrong, than not check it and be right'

How's about next time you check it out with one of those 'patrol car' things, instead of helicopters?

Guess all the drones were busy.

1 comment:

  1. Ho-boy... You shouldn't have lit that fire. I've got umbrellas that are made for me, if not custom mind you. At 6'5", these things are huge, I can use them comfortably as walking sticks. And I have a superior drab green raincoat with hood that would really... Oh, wait...

    Bah! I live in Utah. They know an umbrella from a "assault weapon". *le sigh*

    Still, way too funny, except it's not.

    ReplyDelete