Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.27.2013

If A = B, and B = C, then...

A must equal C.  Math can't lie in that manner.  So...when Joe Biden says "We believe that weapons of war have no place on our streets," what he is really saying that we could save A LOT of money by replacing all the select fire M-16's and M-4's out of troops hands and replace them with AR-15's, or heck, even 10-22's!  Think of all the money we will save when give our troops semi-auto .22's that are too dangerous to own in California! 

Damn, I so sick of hearing that an AR-15, or my Saiga 7.62 X 39 'are weapons of war'...

Okay...I'm over it now.  Tomorrow will be a better day. 

2 comments:

  1. With women troops, about all they will be able to handle is .22s. Which will gut the military the most effectively is difficult to discern. Though I think even male G.I.s, strapped with .22s, would... figure it out. But men have never been able to figure women out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My firearms are not weapons of war unless someone brings the fight to me. Don't wish that into existence Mr./Ms. Gun Control Advocate.

    ReplyDelete