Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.19.2013

I know...I'm easily impressed.

For most of the first 2.5 years we lived in Richland, we made do without a microwave.  There just wasn't enough counter space in the kitchens we had to justify one.  Whatever...we survived.  Now, our new house has a nice over the range microwave, and we are still learning everything it does.

Case in point...the popcorn button.  Unlike my last microwave, where the 'popcorn' button just had the microwave run for 3 minutes, this microwave senses when your popcorn is done, and automatically stops the microwave before you have any burnt kernels.

I know...automatically.  If things are going to be like this after the robot apocolypse, I'm ready to surrender now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! I have never tried that button because... well... I didn't really know what it did, I didn't trust what I thought it meant, and I doubted something like that would work. Well, and I didn't want to read one more thing (or possible lie). You are ahead of me and I may be even more impressed. Gah!

    Gonna have to try that.

    ReplyDelete