Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.26.2012

Another lesson in attention to detail

A few weeks ago, looking to expand my supply of rechargeable batteries, I picked up a very expensive 4 pack of Energizer Advanced Lithium batteries.  Yesterday, the finally gave out, so I threw them on the charger overnight. 

This morning, I went to take the charger down, so I could plug in the coffee pot, and I was surprised by how warm the charger was. 

Oh, that's because what I thought were RECHARGEABLE Advanced Lithium Batteries, were NOT rechargeable.

I mean, they look a little bit like the rechargeable ones...but, wow...kind of a major mistake. 


Even worse, I feel stupid for paying what I paid for them in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment