Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

1.06.2012

I'm sure this happens to all parents...

Kids fight and argue...it's going to happen.  I did some horrible things to my younger brother growing up.  Sometimes we get involved, sometimes we let them work it out amoungst themselves.

Today was one of those days:

Older Daughter: 'No, No, No...I win.  I'm a Megalania(an extinct 20-foot monitor lizard for you and me), and you said you are a marsupial tiger.  I weigh 500 pounds...you only weigh 300 pounds....you can't win.'

Younger Daughter: 'I don't want to be a marsupial tiger...I want to be a Mosasaurus(40+ foot marine reptile)...then I would win!

Older Daughter: 'That would only work if I went in the water!'

I am NOT getting in the middle of that one. 

3 comments:

  1. Your Avatar picture seems very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep that up as a reminder to always keep a trashbag, so I can put that down before sitting on a wet stump while hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to keep a trash bag with me when hunting for the same reason. When the temperature is just above freezing it is no time to get your butt wet. That kind of cold goes right to your core and soaks into your bones.

    ReplyDelete