Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

1.25.2012

Archer

Flipping through netflix last night, I saw that they had added 10 episodes of the series 'Archer' to their streaming options.  I have never watched 'Archer' but it comes very highly regarded.  I've seen it pop up on on a lot of 'Best Animated Series' and 'Best Show your aren't watching' kind of lists.

What the heck...the wife and I decided to give it a try.

Great decision. It is freaking hilarious. 

Now, becaue the gun/prepper community tends to overlap with some of the conservative right, I will put a bit of a disclaimer out there...this is a naughty, naughty show.  While I don't think think I heard any real curse words, there is a much 'inappropriate' behavior.

Very funny inappropriate behavior. 

If you are someone who doesn't take things too seriously, I highly recommend you give 'Archer' a try. 

1 comment: