Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

10.01.2011

And that's why she's in charge...

A few months ago, my wife spent an hour or two refolding all of our sheets.  She would then match up the top and bottom sheet, and stuff them inside the matching pillow case, before putting the whole bundle away in the linen closet.

I'm pretty sure at the time I made fun of her for how she spent her afternoon.

No more!  With both of our youngin's fighting off colds, I was tasked with stripping and remaking the beds today, and I must say my wife's foresight saved me a whole 5 minutes of searching through what used to be a random pile of sheets and pillow cases in the linen closet...just grab two pillow case bundles and go.

Coming up on 11 years, and I still finding new reasons to keep her around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment