Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

11.25.2012

You mean it might just be hype?!?!?!

Having spent most of the Thanksgiving weekend on the more technologically advanced west side of the state, we have returned to the Tri-Cities to find that we are now living inside the recently expanded Verizon 4G LTE coverage area.

Meh. 

I can't tell a huge difference. 

The fact is, because I am terrified of data overages, I don't do a huge amount of internet activity when I'm 'out and about'.  It's nice to have the ability, but speed is not of maximum importance to me.  In reality, about the only reason I need 'immediate' internet coverage for is proving the age of actors/actresses to my wife when we play the 'how old is that person' game. 

Winner gets a kiss, so sometimes it's important to figure out who the winner is quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment