Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.07.2012

I've got my pen ready...

One of my caring co-workers, who has seen my headboard, took time off from making fun of me for being a Patriots fan to make fun of me for being a 'prepper'.  He asked if I was going to watch the new show debuting tonight, 'Doomsday Preppers'.

I told him I wasn't just going to watch it, I fully intended to take notes. 

I'm interested in this show...not just at seeing what, and how, some folks are prepping...but also how they are going to be portrayed on the show.  I expect that the producers are going to allow at least a little bit of crazy to bleed through for entertainments purpose, but is it going to be 100% nudge, nudge, wink, wink...or will the folks come across as being prudent planners?

My curiosity is aroused...I just hope that I don't feel too inadequate after the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment