Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.15.2012

Someone loved it once upon a time...

One of my buddies is quiting his job at Hanford, and moving back to Wisconsin to be a RADCON Manager at the Point Beach Nuclear Plant.  I'm somewhat jealous of property in Wisconsin...he's shown me a constant stream of decent looking 2000SF houses on 3-5 acres in the 200-220K range within 20 minutes of the power plant.

Today, he showed me this one...and it's kind of like that face that only a mother could love...

Even then...even with that 'unique' house...I would be tempted.  Under 200K for a 2500SF home, on almost 12.5 Acres...4 acres of which is a cute little pond.  If I was moving, I would at least have to take a look at the place...in fact, I am sure my wife would insist upon it.

The crazy thing is...this place isn't THAT old...it says it was built in 2001, so, it's not like it's the product of the 60's or 70's...

No comments:

Post a Comment