Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.15.2012

Might be an excuse to buy a new book...

I blame it on being a Taurus, but the fact is, I am sometimes late to embrace new concepts.  While I have greatly enjoyed the Monster Hunter Series, and Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson series, I haven't given the vast majority of supernatural fiction a 2nd glance.

One book I have looked at more than once, but never got around to buying, is Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.  I mean....really?

Now, after seeing the first trailer for the movie version, set to be released in June, it's more like 'Oh...Really!?!?!?! 

Quite interesting...and if I am even barely thinking about seeing the movie, I'm going to need to read the book first.

No comments:

Post a Comment