Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.02.2012

That's not NEWS!!!!!!!!!

My schedule usually has about 10 minutes worth of slack in it each morning.  I split that time flipping between The Weather Channel, ESPN(Patriots fix), Headline News(Robin Meade Fix), and Fox News(just trying to check out how short of a skirt they are are putting on the blond on the couch). 

Today, I stuck around on Fox News because they were having LIVE COVERAGE of Punxsatawney Phil trying to see his shadow. 

I didn't stay because I was really interested, but more because I was trying to see just how long they were going to provide LIVE COVERAGE of something that doesn't matter(kind of like the whole Republican Party).

After 7 minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore.  I changed it to Head Line News.  Thirty seconds into a semi-serious piece of news, Robin Meade cut away to LIVE COVERAGE of a groundhog.

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?

The Weather Channel was at least trying to use a map of the jet stream to prove/disprove whatever Phil decided.

I eventually ended up on CMT, where a song by The Band Perry was the best thing I saw this morning.

Boy, am I a big fan of them...snakes in the video, but NO ground hogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment