Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.10.2012

And how did I lose that!!?!?!

Given my lack of success hunting the last few years, I am seriously considering going black powder hunting this year.  With the weekend approaching, and the wife and kids out of town, I figured I would go shooting this weekend, and that this would be as good a time as any to blow the dust off my black powder rifle.

Because I haven't actually used it in more than...oh, 3 years maybe, it had worked it's way to the back of the gun cabinet.  Everything looked pretty good, but something was just 'off' a bit.  It took me about 5 seconds to realize that the ram rod was missing, and I have no memory I what might have happened to it.

It's not like one of these things is any good without the other...I'm curious...did the ram rod end up in the land of mis-matched socks?

Anyway...it's a good excuse to go visit Ranch and Home tonight after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment