Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

12.20.2011

Someone's looking for a new job...

Things have actully been busy at work lately, so I haven't had the opportunity to mine the darkest corners of the internet for things to enrage me.  Luckily, with this being the Holiday's, you don't need to dig too deep.

I don't know what kind of day this Fed Ex driver had prior to this delivery...but I know his day(or his week, or his month) can not have gotten any better now that this video of him has hit the internet.




Seeing things like this, and Jay G's story about the nice clearly labled box he had left on his porch makes me glad I have yet to pull the trigger on the 'free shipping' to get a new TV delivered to my apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment