Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

12.02.2011

Finally found a reason to carry a Judge...

While I was helping my daughters cruise some educational websites earlier today, I happened across this terrifying article:

World's biggest insect is so huge it eats carrots.

Oh my Gosh...Take it AWAY!!!!!!!

Everyone has their 'thing' that gives them the heebi-geebies, and for me, it's bugs.  You couldn't have paid me enough to do that 'Sounds like fortune cookies' scene from The Temple of Doom...I'd have run out of the room screaming. 

picture borrowed from The Telegraph Website
If these things ever got off their island, it would be the perfect excuse to finally go buy that Taurus Judge.  I don't trust myself to hit a 6 or 7 inch bug every shot, but a cylinder full of 3" #4 or #6 .410 loads should put a hurting on a crowd of these things.

Ick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment