Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

12.27.2011

Distracted.

First day back at work after a wonderful 5 days off, and it went just like I thought it would(the first hint it wasn't a cheerful Christmas anymore was that the 24-hour Christmas Station I left my truck radio on was back to playing adult contemporary).  There was about 2-hours of headache and panic this morning, and then things faded into nothing.  With a three day weekend, and then a three day work week staring us in the face, before yet another three day weekend, there isn't a big push to get anything big started.

That left me plenty of time to plan what I am going to do with the Mega-Millions Jackpot that I am going to win this evening.  $206 Million will take a lot of planning to spend properly...but I think this quaint little house is a good place to start.

http://www.johnlscott.com/propertydetail.aspx?IS=1&ListingID=300792096

6400 Square Feet, on 235 acres?  Well...that will probably do for a summer house...

No comments:

Post a Comment