Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.24.2013

I'm sorry, cat.

A few weeks ago, my older daughter had asked if we would get a harness and leash for the cats so she could take them for a walk.  Of course, I said no, because I'm a total meanie.  THEN she asked if she could buy one with her own money.  Not thinking much of, I said sure.

Well, today at Target, I guess she reminded her mother of that conversation, and so she came home with a harness and leash she bought with her own gift card.

 
That is NOT a happy cat.  She alternated sitting around sulking, and manic running around trying to scrape it off on something.  When she finally knocked over lamp, I told my daughter to take it off...we would try again later, and let her slowly get used to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment