Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.28.2013

I know how you feel, General.

Last weekend, we ordered a new lap top computer through Woot.  Well...new to us, it's really a 'factory reconditioned' model...but it came with an honest to goodness HP warranty, and the computer itself is fairly smoking compared to the Toshiba  it's replacing. 

However...while it's only been about 3 hours of use, so far I am NOT a fan of Windows 8.  In fact, after half an hour, I was already searching for this NSFW clip from South Park the Movie.


1 comment:

  1. I bought a new laptop a couple months ago and was amazed at the suckage of W8. Theres a computer place down the block from here that offers to strip out Windows 8 and install Windows 7..I think theyre doing pretty brisk business. Whoever thought this 'tablet interface' was a good idea for us desktop users needs to be kicked in the junk.

    ReplyDelete