Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

8.12.2013

Dinner is served


 
 
Okay...so it wasn't a liquid dinner, but this did help wash down a tasty, tasty Cubano Panini(didn't last long enough for a picture), with mustard so hot my nose was running too much to drink a 3rd beer(beer number one was an ass-kicker of an Imperial Oatmeal Stout measuring in at a healthy 8.5% ABV.  This sweetie was their Biere de Mars, a wheaty French Farmhouse Ale...that was perfect for with my meal...

While I still like the chili better at Shrub Steppe Smokehouse, and the pizza better at Atomic Ale, I have to admit that White Bluffs is the brewery with the best and most(9 of 'em on tap right now!) beers in Richland.  How blessed am I to live in a town of 50,000 people with three quality micro-brewpubs in it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment