Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

7.06.2013

I'm not dead yet.

Spent the Independence Day Holiday in the Everett area with my mom and my future step-dad.  It was a good time, and many explosives were blown up, and the best part was most of it was bought by other people.
 
In addition to the holiday, I have a movie to review, a book I've almost finished to review, and a stop at a historic flight museum to talk about. 

For now though, there is also laundry that needs doing and chickens that need taking care of, so I'll just have to leave you with a pair of pictures that have had me shaking my head, of two 4th of July's, 5 years apart.



I may be biased, but I think this family is aging like a fine wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment