Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

7.28.2013

A full weekend.

Boy, we have been hoping ever since hitting the road at lunch time Friday: my main 20th Reunion Party Friday night, and then a less formal family picnic Saturday followed by a smaller 'after-party' at another friends house, which my wife and I then left early to go catch a late showing of 'Pacific Rim' Saturday night.  All of this was then followed by going out to a family breakfast and a day at the Woodland Park Zoo with my mom and her fiancĂ©, before then driving home Sunday afternoon/evening. 

Since we are glutton's for punishment, on the way home, we stopped at a fruit stand in Thorp, Washington and picked up 72 pounds of peaches for canning, because we couldn't resist the price($13 for a 24 pound box.) 

Good thing I had the foresight to schedule Monday off already. 

I assure you, each of these epic events will be covered in oftentimes painful detail, but for now, in the interest of unpacking, and laundry, and just general kicking back, I leave you with this sign for which you can thank the lawyers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment